5 days to go. Almost 200 attendees registered. Speakers ready for dress rehearsals. Volunteers working tirelessly behind the scenes. The energy is electrifying!
We have a full day of thought-provoking presentations, engaging activities (including a StoryCorps booth spearheaded by the Cayman Islands Information Professionals or CIIP) and treats prepared by our Hospitality students.
Take a look at the schedule:
- 10:00 AM—Welcome & Intro Video
- 10:10 AM—Micah Redding: Conservation Is a Necessity
- 10:30 AM—James Whittaker: Energy–The Most Important Challenge
- 10:50 AM—TED Video–Achenyo Idachaba: How I turned a deadly plant into a thriving business
- 11:05 AM—Stacie Sybersma: The Ocean’s Potential
- 11:25 AM—TED Video–Pamela Ronald: The case for engineering our food
- 11:40 AM—Tamer Soliman: The Tree of Life
- 12 Noon—Lunch
- 12:30 PM—Performance: UCCI theatre arts students
- 12:50 PM—Pascal Pernix: Being a Professional in the Creative Field
- 1:10 PM—Bill Schonberg: Technical Literacy
- 1:30 PM—Hands‐on project, photo-op, and snack break
- 2:00 PM—Nick Robson: Economic and Social Sustainability
- 2:20 PM—TED Video– Shonda Rhimes: My year of saying yes to everything
- 2:35 PM—Tricia Sybersma: Navigating Orbits
- 2:55 PM—Closing Remarks/Evaluation Sheets
To avoid long queues at the event, attendees are encouraged to submit payment for the tickets this week at the UCCI Admin Office.
See you all on Saturday!